Win a Pangolin Pendant
It’s one year since we launched the ground-breaking documentary Eye of the Pangolin and in celebration of the film’s first anniversary we’re giving away an exquisite, Stirling silver pangolin pendant and chain, sponsored by the artist Chris Bladen Sculpture
To enter and stand a chance to win this beautiful pendant simply visit our Facebook page and Instagram account to find the competition posts and follow these three easy steps:
1. Tell us about your favourite moment in the film (post this in the comments)
2. Tag 4 friends in your comment (one for each species of African pangolin, of course)
3. Include the hashtag #4pangolins
The draw takes place on Friday 29 May at 5pm CAT/4pm GMT/11am EDT. You can enter as many times as you like – just tag 4 new friends each time.
Full Terms & Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Pangolin.Africa.
- To be entered into the draw entrants must post their favourite moment of the film in the comments section of the competition social media posts, and tag four friends.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person, but entrants must tag four different friends with each entry.
- By entering the competition all participants and winner agree to be bound by the rules.
- Any breach of the rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- If the participant does not provide all requested information in the post comments, the entry will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified.
- Pangolin.Africa reserves the right to amend the validity dates of this competition at any time.
- Pangolin.Africa reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time.
- Pangolin.Africa reserves the right to substitute a prize with any other prize of equal value to the prize/s offered herein, at its sole discretion.
- This competition is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Validity and eligibility
- The competition runs until midday CAT/11am GMT/6am EDT on Friday 29 May 2020.
- This prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is not open to staff of Pangolin.Africa and their immediate families or the prize sponsors.
- The draw will take place at 5pm CAT/4pm GMT/11am EDT on Friday 29 May 2020.
- The winner will be picked from a random list of successful entries, drawn from the comments in all the competition posts
- The winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram and will be formally notified via direct messaging within one week of the competition closing date, to arrange delivery of the prize,
- The decision of Pangolin.Africa is final and will not be challenged on any grounds. Pangolin.Africa shall not enter into any correspondence about the result.
Indemnity and Liability
- All entrants indemnify Pangolin.Africa against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this competition.
- Pangolin.Africa may not be held liable for any loss, damage, costs or injury participants may suffer as a result of acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this competition.
- Pangolin.Africa shall not be liable for any disruption to the competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the competition Pangolin.Africa shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy any disruption and resume the competition on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
- Pangolin.Africa cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received due to interrupted internet connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions.
Collection and use of personal information
- Pangolin.Africa will collect and use your personal data requested in order to enable your participation in this competition and related online activities.
- Pangolin Africa treats all information collected as confidential. The information will not be shared with any third party and will be used expressly to enable participation in this competition and related online activities.
- By entering the competition, you are granting Pangolin.Africa full right to publish your name and photograph in connection with this competition for public view on their social media channels. Pangolin.Africa is not however obliged to use the winning entry for any purpose.
- This competition is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Pangolin.Africa and not to Facebook.