Come join us at the #running4pangolins Toby versus Will Showdown on Sea Point Promenade!
Whether you run marathons, fun runs or just run for the bus, here’s an opportunity to do something really amazing for conservation on
World Pangolin Day, Saturday 15 February 2020
The Run starts at 07.30 at the Sea Point swimming pool food court opposite La Perla. Please arrive from 07.00 to warm up!
Join Toby and Will for a modern day “TRYathlon” as they make their way along the Sea Point promenade, with some comical antics along the way. The run will finish at the Oranjezicht City Farm market at the Waterfront at around 09:30.
1. Register below (if you havent already)
2. Receive your free #running4pangolins info pack by email
• A printable running bib to pin onto your shirt
• Pangolin fact sheet
• Official sponsorship form
3. Tell your friends on social media you’ve signed up, using the hashtag #running4pangolins
– then challenge them to do the same!
Raise awareness, raise money, or raise both!
You can also ask friends and family to sponsor you per kilometer or mile and raise money for pangolin conservation.
Together we can raise global awareness about the most trafficked wildlife species on earth.